No CD in CD-Drive D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No CD in CD-Drive D

i use Deamon Tool to make iSO images of my games so i dont have to putt the CD in the drive but some of my ganes when i mount them they will mount fine and the game will install using the ISO disk image but when i mount the image to play the game it ses no disk in CD-Drive D

Which game?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Iso is an inappropriate image file format for copy protected games, use Daemon Tools Pro native image file format mds/mdf.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

How do I chang the file format and there are many diffrent games that i could no get to work, GTA-Sananderaes, Age of Empires, Need for Speed Underground 2, Dieblo 2 and expantion...

Comment

You recreate your images with DT Pro/Alcohol 52/120% with the help of your original disk.
          Peace Through Power

Comment

Alcohol 52/120% what is than and what are you talking about

Comment

It is one time Alcohol 52% and one time Alcohol 120% (different features).
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Dude i am lost you are going to have to explane in detail what you trying to get me to do

Comment

You download one of these programs i meantioned (DAEMON Tools Pro, Alcohol 52%, Alcohol 120%), start then Disc Imaging process and select proper profile (you have to check copy protection first with a protection scanner like Protection ID or just take a look into our Game Database) - ensure you are creating an image of your original disk.

Now mount the new created image into latest DAEMON Tools Lite/Pro and start the game.
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

I have Deamon Tool Pro Advanced and what is this protetion id scanner you were talking about

Comment

The protection scanner i was talking about is called Protection ID.
                      Peace Through Power

Comment

what if the game protected what do i do then

Comment

You select the protection which gets reported by Protection ID or our Game Database in DAEMON Tools Pro Disc Imaging window.
                          Peace Through Power

Comment

so what do i doif the gameis protected

Comment

Working...
                            X