No announcement yet.

How remove Daemon from control panel ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How remove Daemon from control panel ?

Operating System: Windows XP Pro
    Burning Software: Ahead Nero Burning Rom 6
    Anti-virus Software: Norton Antivirus 6
    DAEMON Tools Version: 344

I did a registry cleaner and it fucked up my daemon program which i never have any problems with it.

I tryied remove it from the control panel but that failed so i manually deleted all files and Virtual drives it created.

My problem was that when i started computer i got No language support detected.

And whenever i try to run daemon344 install it just fails and tells me to restart.

problem is that Daemon tools is still there in control panel, how do i remove it from there ?

Follow the steps described in this thread, reboot, then install v3.44 - if you don't need/want Daemon Tools anymore, uninstall it via control panel software, so all entries will be removed by Windows Installer service.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Yes i have read that thread, my problem is that the Virtual device keeps coming back even when i delete it.

Was in registry nothing on Daemon there deleted everything on C:/ that was on the program still i cant install

Comment

If it comes back you didn't follow the steps in the mentioned thread correctly.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I just told you i did nothing in registry, nothing on my C:/ i did thoose steps.

Comment

come plz help me.

Comment

if you DID follow all the steps then your problem should be solved.
              You don't get any other reply because even I (who wrote that thread) have no idea what is going on - there are no other drivers besides mentioned that control CDROMs. If you still have some CDROMs please check what adapters they are located on ('View devices by connection' option in Device Manager). and check their drivers.

Comment

Working...
              X