• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Anywhere & Deamon Tools 3.44 a No-No

Operating System: Windows xp Pro
    Burning Software: Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum & NTI CD-Maker 2000 Pro
    Anti-virus Software: Norton Anti-Virus 2002
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.44

You say buy a commerical package if you want more than 4 drives. Well, I was using CD Anywhere Personal for the added drives until Deamon V3.44. Windows XP will not boot to normal mode with them both installed.

I had to boot to safe mode and press excape to not load Deamon drivers in safe mode to get in. Then disable CD Anywere and stop it from auto-starting.

Convert all CD Anywhere files to ISO to use with Deamon Tools. I need Deamon tool because I like being able to load my Blindwrite files. But, please make it compatibale to with commerical packages or add more drives.

Seesaw900

It is most likely compatibility problem with Easy CD Creator. Wait for next version.

Comment

The old version of Deamon Tools before including support of blindwrite 5 worked fine with CD Anywhere insalled and working. Now, the new verison that suppport Blindwirte 5 locks up the computer.

Without any changes to CD Anywhere just install Deamon Tools 3.44 and reboot, you will never make it back to the desktop, system lockups up. Verifed on a friends computer also.

I need more drives help, please.

Seesaw900

Comment

Working...
      X