Problems with internet registration of DTPro4300303

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with internet registration of DTPro4300303

Hi,i am having a error message when i am installing DTPro4300303.When the screen ask to register either the trial version or the other, the error says it "cannot connect to server", by the way i dont have a firewall when i install stuff and the version is the one i got from here "DTPro4300303" and also the email i put in to register is the email i ve had since the 90s , it is the same email i used to register to this forum.
    Any help would be great.Thank You

P.S. I am trying to find out which of these products will better suit my needs, Alcool100%? or DeamonTools Pro?

Checked your hosts file (windows\system32\drivers\etc) for a disc-soft.com entry?

Also you have to create an account at disc-soft.com first to make it working.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Have you installed Norton or AVG?
      i work for a internet provider and some people say me this 2 programms block some apps without ask the user for this

Comment

@thedevilsfish

You could try to use opendns or a free proxy server. Maybe your ISP's DNS or ISP's routing don't allow you to contact disc-soft server.

Comment

Originally Posted by Niko76 View Post
          @thedevilsfish

You could try to use opendns or a free proxy server. Maybe your ISP's DNS or ISP's routing don't allow you to contact disc-soft server.
          when he can download from the disc soft server DTPro, i dont think the ISP DNS don't allow to contact the server.

btw when you have xp sp2 is a firewall preinstalled.
          the firewall is sometime still activ when you deacivate it in the control panel.
          look in system managment > services > windows firewall...

i this the service starts automatic with windows

Comment

True, Moonie, but the built-in firewall only blocks incoming, unrequested data. It does nothing to stop outbound communications unless explicitly blocked (even then I have my doubts).

Comment

Working...
            X