Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special SecuROM7?

Hello folks, I've got a problem with SecuROM 7.36.0007
    I can't make a copy of my CD (BoatDriverSwiss Ver 2008)
    This programm is for learning how to sail, the special part about all this is, that the programm doesn't need an installation it starts from the CD.
    I can make an image with Alcohol 120%, which works finde when I use it in a virtual machine in VMware Workstation 6. But when I use it in a DaemonTools or Alcohol 120%, it recognizes the emulator and it doesn't start. I tried several tools like SD4hide, Starf***ker, Y.A.S.U, none of these seems to solve this.

When I burn the image on a CD, it doesn't work at all, not even in a VM machine.

I've read quite some threads in different boards, but this case that the program doesn't have to be installed, I couldn't found

Anyone have a suggestion, what I can try more?

PS: I'm Swiss, so there might be some faults into the text :wink:

Thanks for your help
    Copyfreak

Your DT version?
    Is there a link in that Emulator msg?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

@Copyfreak
      Somehow this version is special.
      ATM it does only work in the virtual IDE drive of DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced,
      or with the older DT lite versions 4.12.3 and 4.12.4.
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Thanks for your advice

But how can I burn this image on a CD, so it will be working? Tried it with Alcohol 120% and the Securom 4/5/7 Profil and with Blindwrite, both with 8x speed.

@Terramex
        I guess you're right. I think, it's a trash version taht was cheap, so this swiss company could buy it

Hope anybody can help me out :wink:

Comment

If you have Blindwrite still installed that might be the reason for your backup attempts to fail.
          Deactivate its EZ-Play driver or uninstall completely.

Like Blazkowicz already asked: Is there a link in that Emulator msg ?
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
            Like Blazkowicz already asked: Is there a link in that Emulator msg ?
            No there's absolutely no link just the msg:

Comment

Try renaming virtual drive's parameters to one like your physical ones (e. g. LG GSA4167b).

If i remember correct, that error (no SR link) is caused by blacklisted drive's parameters, but i'm not sure since a long time ago i had such issue.
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Ok, I'll try this later on, thanks for the idea

But I would really like to make a physical cd copy, but everytime I try to burn it with Alcohol 120% and the Securom profil, i get the error "Originaldisk konnte nicht gefunden werden" - Orignal Disc Not Found

Anyone have an idea?

Comment

You have to enable emulation options for burned media.

If image passes the check, burned one should also.
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

Ok guys I burnt it with the RMPS emulation in Alcohol 120%, this works fine, thanks for all your help

Comment

Working...
                    X