Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spellforce

Hi all

I know this is covered elsewhere but unfortunately I don't speak German and the translators I've tried leave something to be desired

I've been using DT to play Spellforce for a while now with no problems. JoWooD have just released the 1.10 patch, which I dutifully installed. The problem is (as you'll see if you've read the other thread) I can no longer mount the image with DT to play the game, and thus have to have the CD in my drive (which I hate doing).

The message given is "Virtual CD-image detected - please insert the original CD into your CD/DVD drive and start again."

Apologies for duplicating a post.

Well, you can help us
    First, make sure Spellforce works if you un-install Daemon Tools, then try to install Daemon Tools again and use alternative names for bus- and miniport driver - if it still fails contact support@daemon-tools.cc
    Note that you should un-install all virtual cd-rom software for these tests (i.e. Daemon Tools, Alcohol, CloneCD or whatever)!
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Hi there!

seems to be the case that you can backup spellforce to a cd with rmps. that works. - same sh*t like in the times before dt343.

anyway, there seems to be an image detection, not a D-Tools detection behind the new problem.
      Mounty Bob strikes back

Comment

Will be fixed with next Daemon Tools version :mrgreen:

Comment

Great :!:

Thx

Comment

ETA?

Any idea when the new daemon tools will be released?

Thanks
            --
            Jim Marshall
            The Internet ConneXtion
            http://www.iconnextion.com

Comment

soon, very soon :mrgreen:

Comment

New patch for Spellforce 1.11

G'day all,

I noticed that there is a new patch for SpellForce, which brings the game to version 1.11.

Any word if this patch undoes the fine work of the Deamon-Tools crew?

Geezzz, I hope not. Don't want to resort to running with a NO-CD yet again.

Comment

Still seems to be working here from the very quick test I did

Comment

New patch for Spellforce 1.11

Hi,

Spellforce 1.11 (New Patch) doesn't work with Daemon Tools 3.46 (latest Version)!!!

Virus

Comment

It does - check for other soft you've installed causing the problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X