Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• images created with dtools pro and burning problem with alcohol 120

hi folks

i have a problem with securom 7 images which are created with dtools (Fallout 3 & Pro Evolution Soccer 2009). those images when i am mount them in dtools or in alcohol there is no problem starting those games. but when i try to burn those images with alcohol it tells me: unrecognised file format for recording! Please insert a recognised image file for recording. can anybody tell me how i can burn securom protected images on dvd? or is there any fix for burning them with alcohol anyway? thanx for your answers

You should use latest Alcohol version.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

i have the latest alcohol version. 1.9.8 build 7421 but the problem still exists.

Comment

Are the images compressed?
        Peace Through Power

Comment

no they are not. with older version of securom i never had such problems. the problems started the first time i think with pro evolution soccer 2009. then with fallout 3 and the newest game with securom 7 which i have rise of the argonauts i still have the same problem. evry game runs fine mounted but when i try them to burn like i wrote in my first post i get the unregognised file format error.

Comment

You should open a support ticket over at Alcohol then.

Also you can burn with DT Pro, just no RMPS yet
            Peace Through Power

Comment

i know i can burn them with daemon tools ^^ and with astroburn too but i need the rmps thing when dtools pro will be released with this feature? maybe do you know it. as soon as dtool pro will have this feature then i can kick alcohol out of my window this is the only reason i didnґt bought dtools pro yet. for mounting and emulating protections dtools lite is enough for me. the only thing i need alcohol is for burning images. but whren dtools pro can do those jobs than RIP alcohol

Comment

Sorry, i don't have any ETA on that feature.
                Peace Through Power

Comment

ok thanks for your answers anyway!

Comment

Working...
                  X