I want to buy DT PRO but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy DT PRO but...

Hello. I have DT Pro Advanced Trial version.

I want to buy DT Pro Advanced.

Alcohol % 120 is another option.

Which program is better ?

It depends on your need. DT Pro can backup Tages protected disks, Alcohol not.
    Alcohol can burn RMPS, DT Pro so far not (but planned).
    DT Pro has virtual ide drives, Alcohol not.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Hehe, you can't post a question like this on the forum of one of the applications in question and expect a completely impartial answer .

But if you ask me, I would pick DAEMON Tools Pro Adv over Alcohol 120% every time, because I've been using both of them at one time or another, and the DT Tray Agent is easy to use and it has most of the everyday functions that people use, not to mention all the functions you get with the Pro Adv version.
      Granted it does need a bit more work on cataloging image files (include folders and subfolders instead of having to manually add them folder by folder and moving them into folders in the list would be nice) but it is insignificant compared to all the other functions it has to offer.
      Alcohol 120% has many similar functions to DT, but is harder to get used to and is more time consuming (which gets annoying if you oftenly work with image files).
      There is also of course the question of the price, but that is a decision you have to make .

Comment

Thanks for your help. I buy DT PRO Advanced Tuesday.

I have last question .

I read your site :

"Revoke a License
        Have you changed your computer hardware configuration or reinstalled operating system?

Then use “Revoke” option for your License Key in “My Purchases” zone at Disc-Soft.com before DAEMON Tools reinstall. "

if I use reovoke option :

my licence key refresh ? or are you send new licence key?

What is mean revoke option ?

Regards

Comment

That will delete the hardware key on your account, so you can activate the license on another OS/PC (currently activated OS/PC will not work anymore then until you activate it again).
          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
          Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by ShEsHy View Post
            But if you ask me, I would pick DAEMON Tools Pro Adv over Alcohol 120% every time, because I've been using both of them at one time or another, and the DT Tray Agent is easy to use and it has most of the everyday functions that people use, not to mention all the functions you get with the Pro Adv version.
            seems your customer tag fell off.. you are a customer right?
            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Originally Posted by evlncrn8 View Post
              seems your customer tag fell off.. you are a customer right?
              Nope, just a man who likes trial versions to much .

Comment

Working...
              X