No announcement yet.

3rd Party Addons Download Links Broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Party Addons Download Links Broken?

Most of the download links on the "3rd Party Addons for V3.x-Series" page (- THE DAEMONS HOME) don't work for me. They just keep taking me to:
    Downloads :: DAEMON-Tools.cc
    What gives with this behavior? The above domain is entered in my trusted sites list, and I have scripting turned on.

mikey63

I have an old P233 PC with Win98SE and IE6 with all patches I could get for it and 128bit encryption, etc. I don't run active anti-virus software since CPU can't handle the load. I do have up to date SpyBot S&D with the IE bad downloads stopper on. I also have SpyWare Blaster installed and up to date. Could any of the above prevent the downloads? Scripting is on, etc.

Clearly a malfunction at our portal. Thank you for bringing this
    to our attention, work in progress!

Comment

Originally Posted by mikey63 View Post
      Most of the download links on the "3rd Party Addons for V3.x-Series" page (- THE DAEMONS HOME) don't work for me. They just keep taking me to:
      Downloads :: DAEMON-Tools.cc
      What gives with this behavior? The above domain is entered in my trusted sites list, and I have scripting turned on.

mikey63
      Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg View Post
      Clearly a malfunction at our portal. Thank you for bringing this
      to our attention, work in progress!
      I too am having issues with Third Party Addons Downloads, I keep getting Downloads :: DAEMON-Tools.cc link.

Regards,
      trickie69r

Comment

Working...
      X