Daemon tools pro 4.30.0304 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon tools pro 4.30.0304 problem

Hello i am having problems with the new daemon tools pro trial version i want to try it uout but for some reason when i start the instalation i get this message
    HTML Code:
    http://www.ipix.lt/images/74630293.jpg
    i tried to remove the lines from the host file in the windows/system32/drivers/etc and i have new windows so there is no antivirus software and my firewall is turned off so please somone help me my operating system is windows xp 32bit

You already tried to disable uTorrent to ensure a clean internet connection?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

yeah i tried to turn it off but still the same problem

Comment

Hi, I have the same problem. I cant connect to the server by the trial activation. Plz help me i have format my pc,too. But it dosnt work. PLZ help me

Comment

Hehe , i got the same problem. maybe the servers are down?

Comment

They are not down. There is a problem at client side.
            Either an application or a hardware firewall is blocking internet access, hosts file problem or the internet connection.
            Last edited by Blazkowicz; 27.03.2009, 23:32.
            Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
            Peace Through Power

Comment

well i have 2 pc's they are both the same and i can install the daemon just fine on 1 of them but i get this problem with the another one . I really need daemon tools on the pc thats doesnt allow me to install it because the onther pc is my sisters . both of my pc's are conected thro router maybe there is a problem with it ? but i cant understand why only my pc doesnt let the installation continue and my systers pc installs it just fine . Even my parents laptop installs it fine and my pc's hdd was formated and the windows have been reinstalled . And still the same problem

Comment

I have a problem with the tray icon: dtpro agent don't show me virtual devices but only 'add new virtual IDE' and ' add new virtual SCSI' buttons (also if I have already added a vIDE device).

Is there any workaround?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X