Unistallation problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unistallation problem

Hello everybody. I ask your help with my problem with Daemon Tools.
    I uninstalled it because i'll update it for the new Daemon Tools Lite version. But after the computer restarts, now while the Welcome screen of Windows XP SP3 is showing, an error message with the icon of Daemon Tools appears saying "Error: The program isn't installed". When I saw at My Computer, the virtual drive that Daemon Tools was using it's stiil activated, and the program folder with it so exists at C:/Program Files/D-Tools. When I tryed to open it, it sad the same error that when i'm starting the Windows.

Please, I need help. I just executes CCleaner, MV-RegClean and Advanced SystemCare to clean the registry for it files, but the problem persists.

So, please help me how can I uninstall Daemon Tools completely, the folders and the drive, because it isn't showing any more at Add/Remove Programs and Start Menu folder, only at the C:/Program Files/D-Tools.

Run uninst.exe from C:\Program Files\D-Tools
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Problem continues: uninst.exe doesn't exists at the folder

The only EXE file that has at the folder it's daemon.exe but, how i sad, when I open it the error message (the same that appears when Windows XP is loading) appears.

Thanks for the try, but please think again... =(

Comment

Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Solved by other way

SOLVED BY OTHER WAY

The solution was use a restaure point 2 minutes later. I didn't imaginate that it was created before I uninstall Java Update 5.
          My antivirus chashed but i just reinstalled it.

Thanks for try to help.

Comment

Working...
          X