Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 3 issues

Hey all,

I recently got Fallout 3 installed and I made a virtual disk. Everything is in working order, I have the latest patch and everything, but YASU doesn't help cloaking against SecuROM 07.38.0006. I tried to get the SecuROM loader V1.2 from the downloads section, but it just rerouted me to the DTPro download page... Does anyone know a way I could play using YASU, or does anyone have the SROM loader they can zip and send me...please?

Thanks,
    Miles
    Last edited by Schlaften; 29.03.2009, 00:11.

Use DTE (DAEMON Tools Extensions).
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Thanks so much! It looks nice, but it says it is unable to cloak against SecuROM on all my virtual drives. Is there something I should have done?

Comment

Well, you have to unpack DTE to install folder of DT Pro Advanced and then run DTE from there.
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
          Well, you have to unpack DTE to install folder of DT Pro Advanced and then run DTE from there.

Okay well I put DTE and the DiskProwler in the DTP advanced folder in program files but it still says I can't cloak them for SecuROM... I don't have to use the special IDE or something drive do I?

Comment

Of course you need vIDE drive as stated in DTE's nfo.
            Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
              Of course you need vIDE drive as stated in DTE's nfo.
              Okay I feel really dumb . Now it's giving me the "please insert original disk instead of the backup (1000)" error. I've done some research on that error before for another game, but I still can't get it to work. Thanks for all your help so far!

Comment

That error now means DTE did its job and your image is bad, therefore you have to recreate the image with DT Pro and New SecuROM profile and try different DPM speeds if the first choice didn't produce working image.
                Peace Through Power

Comment

dont use disc images for FO3, use asr.exe, its a securom cloaker that works with FO3 perfectly...

Comment

Originally Posted by skiees View Post
                    dont use disc images for FO3, use asr.exe, its a securom cloaker that works with FO3 perfectly...
                    I've just tested and for me asr.exe is blacklisted.
                    I guess you are running the unprotected Fallout3.exe - which needs no disc/image.
                    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

It's my understanding that if you launch Fallout 3 using "Fallout3.exe" instead of "Fallout3Launcher.exe", that there is no copy protection used. Worth a shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X