Emulation Software detected winxp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emulation Software detected winxp

I recently did a system restore/repair on my pc with my winxp pro cd now when I run company of heroes daemon tool emulation is being detected, before I did the repair on windows xp it was working fine now it doesnt work I reinstalled daemon tools with the latest version but still it is being detected I also use the latest version YASU a emulation cloaker. Still doesnt work please help thanks in advanced

Which exact protection version of SecuROM does it have?
    Is it displaying a link (SecuROM)?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Im Using daemon tool pro version 4.10.0215.0 sptd version 1.56 the error window just tells me Emulator Detected! Please deactivate virtual drive and emulation software. I get no error codes or links. I know this works because my other pc thats on winxp pro runs fine using the same version the game doesnt detect emulation software. the version is SecuROM v7 (v7.33.0014)

Comment

Update your DT Pro version and then you can use DTE.
        Peace Through Power

Comment

what is DTE? The current version that I have of daemon tools worked before i did the OS repair and Is working on my second computer

Comment

I just installed dt pro v4.30.304.47 and DTE ver2.2.10.0 when I mounted my image and ran DTE, dte says that my virtual drive cant be cloaked for securom but it can cloak safedisc.

Comment

DTE cloaks SecuROM for vIDE, not for vSCSI.
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Thank you very much that solved the problem Just one more question does DTE work with DT pro 4.10.0.215?

Comment

No, only with latest DT Pro version.
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
                  X