DTools in VMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTools in VMs

Hello all. I have started using virtual machine software and was looking into making a home server for these VMs. Each VM has a mount ability built in the software. I am thinking of using DTools instead.

Has anyone had any problems with certain VM vendors? I have been looking into VMware Server and xVM Server (VBox) mostly. If there is another with DTools built in already as the virtual drive I would prefer that as the player software.

I'm already guessing the end result will be running DTools as an application inside the VMs like usual. Just wanted to see if anyone else had information or road bumps to share on the subject.

PS:I'd like to thank the DTools staff for providing the means to keep my DVD drive still alive (8 yrs old). Still making usable images with Alcohol and haven't run into a problem in DTools yet. Aside from the ones between the monitor and the keyboard.

There are no problems reported related to VMs and i'm also running DT in VMWare and everything works.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
    X