Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT LITE 4304 issue with arniWORX 1016

Hi,

I noticed that after upgrading Daemon-Tools Lite from 4303 to 4304 I lost the ability to use arniWORX shell extension. It disappeared from the context menu and when I try to re-register it I received an error message saying that daemon.dll couldn't be accessed and to make sure that Secure Mode is off. When turning SM off didn't enable me to re-register arniWORX, I looked in Daemon-Tools program files folder and noticed that there was no daemon.dll file there. I tried to uninstall and reinstall DT I noticed that even with the new install (before re-installing arniWORX) there was no daemon.dll file.
    Eventually I uninstalled DT 4304 and reinstalled 4303 and arniWORX and everything is working fine.
    Does it look like a bug or is it a technical change in the software that will require an update from arniWORX?

Kind Regards

dt has its own shell extensions now.. don't they do what you require?
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

What I like about arniWORX is the fact that it adds the option to mount an image by right-clicking the file and unless I'm missing something in the last DT release settings, just by installing DT alone it doesn't look like I have this option.
      Any ideas?

Comment

arniWORX has to be updated, that's it.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
        X