Where to get the latest download of CureRom or Anti-Blaxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get the latest download of CureRom or Anti-Blaxx

Does anyone know where I can download the latest version of CureROM -and- Anti-Blaxx? Whenever I search on google/yahoo I never know if it's the original site or a legitimate download. Is there an original site belonging to any of these or a trusted download of the latest copy? Thanks in advance!

FYI both tools are outdated and won't work for recent games regarding unblacklisting. Therefore i suggest you to use YASU/DTE.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

anti-blaxx is something i would really not advise anyone to use, apart from it being buggy, its really outdated... do as blazi suggests move to yasu or dte, both do the job considerably better and are a bit more up to date...
      my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
        FYI both tools are outdated and won't work for recent games regarding unblacklisting. Therefore i suggest you to use YASU/DTE.
        I'm sorry but i'm not familiar with DTE. How does it differ from YASU? Better yet, do you know where I can get it so I may check it out for myself?

On a different subject, would you happen to know if YASU works with Alcohol 120%? Or would I need "A.C.I.D"?

Comment

ACID is a version of YASU specifically for Alcohol. It's already included in the installation.

Comment

Working...
          X