cd burners are just rom now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cd burners are just rom now!!!

i installed a daemon v 4.10.something yesterday, and since then i cant burn any cds. nero says there are no cd drives and it keeps asking about burning rights. windows will read cd and dvd but wont write to them anymore. heres what ive tried so far...
    uninstalling daemon, reinstalling a different version, tried a different version of nero, tried renaming some sys files in drivers folder, tried other burning programs,
    finally formatted hard drive and reinstalled windows without daemon this time, but there is no recording tab in drive properties. i tried flashing my bios, i tried some upper and lower thing in registry, ive searched high and low in forums and have tried every little thing i can see. even with a hard drive format nero still asks for burning rights. im at a loss now of what to do.
    1 cd burner and 1 dvd burner were working before the daemon install. my only conclusion is it was daemon that messed this up. please help!!!!

Disable Hide CD-R emulation option.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

where do i find that? remember daemon has not been installed at all since the format

Comment

do i need to install a new daemon to get this option? or is it in windows somewhere?

Comment

Working...
        X