Cant play multiplayer JA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant play multiplayer JA

Hello I bought the copy of jedi academy about a month ago and have beaten SP and now starting to get into multiplayer. I play almost all my games without CD's and never had a problem as i buy at least 3-5 games a month and it is tedious switching from cd to cd as i like a variety of games. I get the error in multiplayer that parsepacket error and was curious if there was a way to play it without the cd and not get this message. I have tried many different things. I have heard many people say it is immposible to play it with a crack because it corrupts the exe file or something. I usually start the game by my backup CD on my HD and load it into daemon tools and then use the crack to play. I was curious if there was any way around this as I do not want to play switching cd's in over and over again. If there is NO possible way i will just dig up my cd's and play that way but I really prefer not to.

I've seen many warnings of warez not being supported and cracks and illegal downloading. I firmly believe that it is OK to have cracks AS LONG AS you have the retail copy and use it as backups for the retail software you bought and for personal use only. If this is a wrong thing to post about as it have support to playing the game using a crack mods please delete this post. But I DO NOT believe this has nothing wrong with interfering with the rules.

If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it,

Thanks

I'm afraid you've to use the original exe to play online, you can play from image with that exe!
    Note that we indeed do NOT support cracks 'n stuff, so this will be the only help we will give you!
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
    X