Clear All

• After uninstalling, the E: drive still appears as if I had DT

Operating System: WinXP
    Burning Software: Nero6
    Anti-virus Software: Norton Antivirus 2004
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.33

Hi!
    First of all, your program rules.
    Now the problem: I had daemon tools 3.33 installed on my winxp system. One day, when playing on my dedicated Counter-Strike server, a buddy sent me a message in Trillian(chat program, like ICQ). Then my system froze and I should have restarted from the button of my laptop. After restarting, the DT icon won't appear in taskbar. So I uninstalled it, and installed the new 3.43 I think version of it. I didnt restart between the uninstall and install, I did wrong here, I think. So now I have E: and F: Virtual CD drives, and I need only one ...
    Can you tell me how I can "clean" my system from that?
    Thank you in advance, have a good day!
    Kaloian

Read thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Ok, I will be able to uninstall my drives but how the hell can I know their names? What are the default ones, for example??? I even installed DT on a friend's laptop, and looked at the install log, and there I see only two drivers(installed into C:/Windows/System32/drivers) that I dont have.
      Peace out, thanks

Comment

Default names are d343bus.sys and d343prt.sys (v3.43);
        or d344... (v3.44).
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I don't have any of those drivers, nor something similar.
          At first, I looked in the /system32/drivers directory for files whose name has something to do with Daemon Tools, but there are no such ...

Comment

what I did is uninstall the drivers of my E: drive, and now I dobt see the drive letter anymore. I hope that wont interfere with the install Im going to make after I reboot. Thanks anyways.
            Kaloian

Comment

Working...
            X