E-mail Validation Won't Verify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail Validation Won't Verify

so i DLed the trial for DT advanced 300305, halfway through installing it asks for that e-mail verification. i type mine in, even after going to the website and registering (hence how im here) and yet still i cant get the trial version working. When I click on "more info" nothing happens. what can I do?

Did you open for email mailbox and click on the link in the email?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Leery View Post
      so i DLed the trial for DT advanced 300305, halfway through installing it asks for that e-mail verification. i type mine in, even after going to the website and registering (hence how im here) and yet still i cant get the trial version working. When I click on "more info" nothing happens. what can I do?

I had to reinstall my computer after a crash. Now when I tried to reinstall Daemon Tools Pro I get an error message telling me that the hardwre has changed, and go to the https://secure.disc-soft.com/account/purchases page but that didn't help. It just gave me the same number.

Comment

Sure, your license won't change. You need to revoke it in your account, then start Daemon Tools Pro, and your license will be re-activated.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X