Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't find DAEMON Tools window

Hi IchBin and BrOwner,

I have almost the same problem - the only difference is that I do not receive an error message. When I click on the DT icon, sometimes there is some hard drive activity; on other clicks, there is no hard drive activity. Either way, the program does not open.

Hopefully one of the Experienced Users or someone from DT will read these posts and offer some advice to get our programs up and running. I have never used this program before, so am really interested to see what it is capable of doing.

Re: Can not run daemon.exe (DAEMON Tools Lite) after install

I have a similar problem - the only difference is that when I click on the daemon.exe icon, the program does not open and there is no error message. The hard drive sometimes is active after clicking the icon; on other clicks, the hard drive does not move.

Perhaps an Experienced User or someone from DT will read our posts and offer some advice to get the program running. I am a first-time user and would like to see how capable this program is, sooner rather later.

Comment

JoziMan, no window pops up after you load the program. You will notice an icon in the system tray near the clock on the bottom right of the screen. This is the only way to interact with the program.
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Re: Can not run daemon.exe (DAEMON Tools Lite) after install

Thanks Underheaven, for your advice. Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
        X