Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAEMON Tools Lite vs Windows 7

Hi everyone

DAEMON Tools Lite is my favorite program for emulation, really great! And now i have windows 7, and one question to..

DAEMON Tools Lite is compatible with Windows 7 64x?

Thanks for the good work

Latest version is compatible.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Ok thanks man

Comment

Well not working here though, got SPTD 1.59 installed and latest lite version. W7 still nagging about compatibilty. Tried all virtualmodes aswell, problem still excists.

How to solve this is the question now realy?

Comment

What compatibility you mean exactly (best is to post screenshot)?
          Also which Windows 7 x64 build are you running exactly?
          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
          Peace Through Power

Comment

Well as soon as i push the executable to run the program, i get the warning popup saying: "This program has known compatibilty issues. check for solutions and blabla".
            (Can post a screenshot tonight).

Running the 64bit RC 6.1 version, build 7100.

Changed the properties of the starting.exe and tried all possible virtualmodes. Ran in all modes as administrator.

Comment

If you mean the "problems because of known incompatibility"-screen of windows - just ignore it! Even on the win 7 7000build an older version of DT Lite was working (after installing the beta preview of DT Pro which was bundled with sptd v1.58 as far as I remember correct). System froze once, but after a reboot everything was fine.

Comment

Well the problem is that the program does install the virtual drive, but when i ignore that warning and just push "run program"-button DT-light just doesn't open. No matter in what compatibilty i try to use it (W7, Vista+packs, XP+packs).

OMG i'm such a noobie. It does open, forgot to check in the systembar at the right. It's a hidden icon for me for what i have to adjust the setting first so it shows....

Problem solved. However many thanks for the support, apreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X