How would I put this together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would I put this together?

I have these three files, .ccd, .img and .sub, how would I create an ISO by putting these together? I just registered CloneCD to do this and im stuck, please help :cry:

How did you get those files and why would you create an image from a CloneCD-image!?
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Im gettign them from my cousin whos sending me Win XP through the mail,but its taking a long time to get here (He lives in Santiago, Chile) and I need it so I can fix my pc (my registry is messed).

Comment

So why donґt just write it to cd-r(w) with CloneCD!? Thereґs no need to create an ISO ...
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

He sent me the data on MIRC, im trying to back it up on my cd
          (BTW chagned my avatar, alot smaller now)

Comment

read the rules, man - warez questions, hints or whatever are forbidden in this forum, don't ask warez-related questions!

Sergei
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

but it isnt warez... im backing it up like everyone else on these boards

Comment

okay, I got it, although I still don't understand why he has your Windows disc. Well, nevermind *shrugs*

But I also don't understand why you don't simply burn it to CD-RW with CloneCD - why do you need an .iso instead of a CCD image? *confuzzled*

Sergei

Comment

Yeah im confuzzled as well :P I dont know what im trying to say but I want to burn these three files unto my disc, how would I do that with clone cd? Would I choose all three of them then choose burn unto a cd or would i have to put them all into a folder?

Comment

ARGH... I shudda have copied the text before trying to post. ERROR. hope this'll be fixed tomorrow...

post again:

You'll only have to select "burn image to disc" in CloneCD and select one of the files - I think CloneCD will only let you specify one of the three filetypes anyway, but if not, any choosable file of that three will be fine, the others will be chosen automatically. That's all the mystery there is to CloneCD...

It's the same procedure with any other burning program as well - any choosable file of the three will be just fine. As long as the burning program supports CloneCD images, that is.

Sergei
                    (now copying before sending to avoid having to type all this yet again )

Comment

Working...
                    X