Question about daemon tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about daemon tool

Hi everyone, this is my first post on daemon tool forum.

I currently have a original copy of "The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers" and currently trying to pass my theory test. My aunt also wants a copy of that CD so i made an exact copy of it with my RECORD NOW which is installed on my PC already.

I made the copy and everything and it copied successfully onto another CD and now just to be on the the safe side, i played the CD and it gave me this error message.....

Unable to authenticate original disc within time limit.
    Please have a look at SecuROM for further, more detailed information.

Try again?
    The website also said the following

You are trying to start a copy-protected application which requires the original disc to be in the CD/DVD-ROM drive. Please check to make sure your disc is an original.
    Is it a possiblity to burn a CD with this software on but without the securom crap?

Please show me directions and i am ready to buy the pro version of daemon tool if i have to complete this.

Thanks for your help team.

-Guru_101

Make an image with New SecuROM profile using Disc Imaging option in File menu in DAEMON Tools Pro and try different DPM speeds if it isn't working directly.
    That image must be mounted into virtual drive (which gets installed with DAEMON Tools Pro) on your aunt's pc.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      Make an image with New SecuROM profile using Disc Imaging option in File menu in DAEMON Tools Pro and try different DPM speeds if it isn't working directly.
      That image must be mounted into virtual drive (which gets installed with DAEMON Tools Pro) on your aunt's pc.
      can u give me better direction on how to use this?

Comment

Anyone.........?

Comment

1. Open DAEMON Tools Pro.
          2. Insert original disc into your physical device.
          3. Click File -> Make disc image... or click 'Make disc image...' button on toolbar.
          4. Select Reading speed in corresponding combo box.
          5. Select 'New SecuROM' item in Profile combo box.
          6. Select DPM Speed.
          7. Specify other options if you need.
          8. Click Start.

More info: DAEMON Tools Professional Help: Disc Imaging Options dialog

You can also find information about mounting images there.

Please, use DAEMON Tools help to learn our programs:
          DAEMON Tools Pro help - DAEMON Tools Professional Help: Program overview
          DAEMON Tools Lite help - DAEMON Tools Lite Help: Introduction

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
            3. Click File -> Make disc image... or click 'Make disc image...' button on toolbar.
            6. Select DPM Speed.
            8. Click Start.

More info: DAEMON Tools Professional Help: Disc Imaging Options dialog

You can also find information about mounting images there.

Please, use DAEMON Tools help to learn our programs:
            DAEMON Tools Pro help - DAEMON Tools Professional Help: Program overview
            DAEMON Tools Lite help - DAEMON Tools Lite Help: Introduction
            Ermm, One more question...I am on this stage but can i burn this on a CD now without the securom stuff?

Comment

Originally Posted by guru_101 View Post
              Ermm, One more question...I am on this stage but can i burn this on a CD now without the securom stuff?
              If you created disc image using Securom option, you may burn it to a CD now. It should work.

Comment

Problem just occured...

Conflict with Emulation Software detected.

Comment

Please describe your actions in step-by-step format.

Comment

Ok so in detail....

I have "THE OFFICAL DSA THEORY TEST FOR CAR DRIVERS" and i made a copy but it didnt work cause of the Securom.

I followed all the commands and...

6. Select DPM Speed.
                    8. Click Start.

(Bold is completed commands)

Now that i completed this method, it created me a MDS file and i went and tried to mount it, on the tray there was a small image for daemon tool so i right clicked it and clicked on VIRTUAL CD/DVD ROM and then in the first drive, i mounted the MDS file and it gives me this error message.

Conflict with Emulation Software detected.
                    and now i closed the daemon tool and magicISO *which is used to burn* and now it gives me this error message

Try again?
                    And when i click on the website, it says this on the top

You are trying to start a copy-protected application which requires the original disc to be in the CD/DVD-ROM drive. Please check to make sure your disc is an original.
                    I even tried mounting the MDS file and running it off there as a physical drive and the virtual drive, it gives me the same error message

Try again?

Comment

guru_101, we do not have information how to start some specific software or games.

You've got a copy-protected disc. DAEMON Tools products do not ensure correct work with such discs. Security breaking is statute-prohibited.

Comment

You can try mounting the image using an IDE drive(only in deamon tools pro advanced version) or use a simple tool like YASU(which you can look on how to usae in the curecom and yasu support section) to "cloack" the drives. That should sort out your problem.
                        Never cross a bridge until you come to it

Comment

Working...
                        X