Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with the Daemon tools Lite in Windows Vista?ї?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with the Daemon tools Lite in Windows Vista?ї?

It is that in a Notebook I have seen Windows home BASIC or BASIC home I do not decide to me.

And I approximately have an image of a game of 3GB with extencion " *.iso" and this image the amount in " Daemon Tool Lite v 4.30.4.002 7" and when I am going to see it in " Explorer of Windows" they leave All the archives to me except " 3 carpetas" that they deberian to have with " 0 KB".

Because it passes this? Then I do not know and I would want that it explains to me as I must do; Since in my Computer that has " Windows XP " , amount the same image in " Daemon Tool" and it sees all the archives as it corresponds and the 3 folders that there are also there. For that reason I do not understand because it passes this.

Note: Finally I could unload the game after 2 weeks and believe that I remain short, and now I cannot play it :/ that thing no?

I wait for its answer, thanks of before hand

Originally Posted by furia22 View Post
    It is that in a Notebook I have seen Windows home BASIC or BASIC home I do not decide to me.

And I approximately have an image of a game of 3GB with extencion " *.iso" and this image the amount in " Daemon Tool Lite v 4.30.4.002 7" and when I am going to see it in " Explorer of Windows" they leave All the archives to me except " 3 carpetas" that they deberian to have with " 0 KB".

Because it passes this? Then I do not know and I would want that it explains to me as I must do; Since in my Computer that has " Windows XP " , amount the same image in " Daemon Tool" and it sees all the archives as it corresponds and the 3 folders that there are also there. For that reason I do not understand because it passes this.

Note: Finally I could unload the game after 2 weeks and believe that I remain short, and now I cannot play it :/ that thing no?

I wait for its answer, thanks of before hand
    Bueno, no puedo ayudarte exactamente, pero puedo hacer una traduccion mejor que va a ayudar otros a ayudarte

To rephrase what I've quoted so that it makes (more) sense:
    On my Notebook I have Windows Vista Home BASIC (or BASIC Home, idk which way its said) and i have an image file thats about 3 GB thats an .iso file in Daemon Tools Lite, but when I look at it in Windows Explorer it leaves 3 folders empty for some reason.
    Why does this Happen? I do not know and I would want it to explain to me what I must do; Since on my Computer that has Windows XP, when I mount the same image in " Daemon Tool" it sees all the archives and the 3 folders are also there. For that reason I do not understand why this happens.

Note: Finally I was able to unload the game after 2 weeks and I still think that some stuff is missing, and now I cannot play it :/ Weird, right?

I wait for your reply, thanks before hand!

Comment

Did you check 'Show hidden files and folders' option in Windows Vista?

Comment

Working...
      X