• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small problem but annoying

Hi.

i have searched the forum whitout anyluck to solve my problem

i am jusing Daemon 4.09 on xp SP 2 x64

i also tryied the newest version og daemon tools lite.. problem was the same.

i went back to the older vertion because i like the interface better.

i have recently made a new raid 5 drive, and moved all my isoґes to the new drive.. after the move i have problem mouting some of the isoes, i get a "drive not formattet" error when trying to access the drive.

first i thought that there was som date corruptions, but it works fine when i copy the iso files to a flash drive and try it on another computer.

after confirming that the iso works, i tryied mountig from the flash drive, on the PC where the problem was.. that worked fine also.

after som more test i found out that i can copy the iso file to another location on the raid drive and the iso works again.
    and seems to keep working.

i first guess was that the problem was some file security settings. so i replaced alle file security on the intire drive.. with no luck.

its a small problem because i have found a workaround, but its still annoying because everytime i make a new iso, i have to copy it, to get it to work.

any ide what can cause this problem, and maby a solution

Spawn

Please use official support contact form with all information and a link to this thread, thank you.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      Please use official support contact form with all information and a link to this thread, thank you.
      thx.. i have sendt the msg and waiting for a reply..

Comment

Working...
      X