• dinvinity II

my backup issnt working

with yasu or dte

game have secu 7.40

any chance for update for yasu or dtpro this year
    or is this project dead`?

German version downloaded i presume?
    i didn't think retail multi language wasn't out 'till September
    anyway you'll just have to be patient and wait for the good people sYk0 et al. to release the next version of YASU (Omen) or DTE

Comment

german retail dvd

yeah but we wait since march this year :/

Comment

I would also appreciate a new version

Hi guys!

First of all thx for all the hard work you have done helping us to play with backups!

But i think many of us out there would also appreciate a new YASU version or something that allows us to play backups protected by Securom 7.4!

Are there any informations about new versions?
        Or is there work in progress on a new version?

Thank you!

Comment

@ahsgas
          Got a message from sYk0 two weeks ago.
          With "good" reason he only now has the chance to look into SecuROM 7.40.
          No Beta as yet.
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
            @ahsgas
            Got a message from sYk0 two weeks ago.
            No Beta as yet.
            two weeks? cool ^^

only yasu or omen too?

Comment

@moonie
              You've mistranslated my words.

Nochmal dasselbe in Deutsch:
              Habe vor zwei Wochen von sYk0 Nachricht erhalten.
              Aus "gutem" Grund kann er SecuROM 7.40 erst jetzt näher anschauen.
              Bisher keine Beta.
              I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

@moonie
                You've mistranslated my words.
                Oh Sorry ^^
                i have mistransleted because i haven't read/see all...
                a was online with my nokia 6120, this phone have a very small display :/

Comment

If you want to start the game you follow some simple steps.

1. Start yasu and hit cloak.

2. Start taskmgr and kill the prozess yasu.exe

3. Start the game

Securom blacklists the yasu app only ... the cloak works perfektly fine.

Comment

@Blackclaw
                    There are plenty of other threads pointing out that method only works for very few chipsets/OS combinations.

Another strange thing is, that on Windows 7 RC there's no "security modul error"
                    with YASU active - at least on my rigs.

Comment

No Beta as yet.
                      Well I really love it having anyone speaking in miracles...
                      So, let me throw in my following theory...

Gamecompanies "asked" (wohoo, using also the " ") to not support SecuRom V7.40 too early. Or maybe never? Is this also the reason for the delayed omen?

Maybe, maybe not. To repeat it: It is just MY theory. So its my personal idea of why things getting delayed and delayed without a real reason... Maybe this is a "good" reason, huh?

Cheers

Comment

naw i'd imagine syk0 was just busy with real life stuff.. i seriously doubt he's in collusion with game companies.. whats his gain? his tools free.. its funny, sometimes people think conspiracy when there really isn't one.. though im sure syk0 will answer your theories as/when he's back online (ever though, perhaps he has no inet? for example..).. i haven't seen him on msn for quite some time..
                        my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

sYk0 killed Michael Jackson and is now on the run

Originally Posted by A.Hecka View Post
                          Well I really love it having anyone speaking in miracles...

So its my personal idea of why things getting delayed and delayed without a real reason... Maybe this is a "good" reason, huh?
                          However you do it it seems to be wrong
                          Someone asked for informations/progress and i told him all i can.
                          Maybe you blat out everything people entrust to you - i don't.
                          I've already mentioned here that i actually don't wanna act as spokesman for sYk0, but thought people derserve a little update.

evlncrn8's remarks sum it up pretty well; sYk0 was busy with unpleasant (therefore the good in quotes)
                          real life stuff and in fact had no inet/PC for quite some time.
                          Now let your imagination run free again: conspiracy, lie... whatever you want.

Comment

Now let your imagination run free again: conspiracy, lie... whatever you want.
                            o.O ^^

no comment...

Comment

Well, just to give the note to everyone:

Yet again one of my posts get lost due to terramexx´s delete button.

Conspiracy?

Comment

Working...
                              X