Error in command line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in command line

Just upgraded to DT lite 4.30.4, and now whenever I double click on an ISO to mount it, I just get an 'error in command line' alert pop up. I've done any command line stuff.

Any one know what the problem is? I've looked through other threads and doesn't seem to be a set solution as I've tried changing the shell integration settings and it's not helped.

Running Vista Ultimate SP2 32bit if it helps.

Try to uncheck shell extensions, apply and then activate shell extensions again.

If not working, checkout the following in regedit:
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.iso
    There should be either DAEMON.Tools.Pro or DAEMON.Tools.Lite.

Then navigate to either HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DAEMON.Tools.Pro or HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DAEMON.Tools.Lite and check Default entry for shell\open\command.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      Try to uncheck shell extensions, apply and then activate shell extensions again.

If not working, checkout the following in regedit:
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.iso
      There should be either DAEMON.Tools.Pro or DAEMON.Tools.Lite.

Then navigate to either HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DAEMON.Tools.Pro or HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DAEMON.Tools.Lite and check Default entry for shell\open\command.
      Cheers that fixed it, found that the shell/open/command key had an old (and now incorrect) installation path.

Comment

This fix my problem, perfectly.

The command line wasn't updated during my recent upgrade, it was still pointing to the old "daemon.exe"...

Anyway, it's working now.

Comment

Working...
        X