Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Not in Drive

Operating System: Windows ME
    Burning Software: UltraISO (Most recent update)
    Anti-virus Software: NORTON Anit-Virus
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.44

I have Diablo2:LOD installed on my computer. I created an image of the cd. Now when I try and load it it looks to my D: where the cdrom is for the disc. The image is under the F:. If I try and load it directly from the image it brings up the startup screen, but when I select play it again looks for the cd-rom. I tried changing the location of the cd in the registry from D: to F:, but it didn't change anything.

Do I need to install it completely from the image, or am I doing something wrong? I'm still a bit new using DT, so any help would be appreciated.

Either change Daemon Tools virtual drive to lowest drive letter, or start the game via game.exe, NOT d2.exe.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I tried both with no success. Trying to run the game.exe just sat there idle, not doing anything. Any chance of other suggestions?

Comment

Then you don't have appropriate image - how did you create it?

Comment

Using ULTRAIso. I created an image of the cd itself, without dragging the files over. I also deselected the Ignore Read Errors box.

Comment

File copy won't work - NEVER!
            Create an image with subchannel data with e.g. CloneCD, Alcohol or Blindwrite!

Comment

Working...
            X