Clear All

• don't buy using paypal

bought license using paypal
    paypal double charged me
    after over 6 hours on phone with both paypal and disc soft
    I get NO resolution and license is revoked

6hrs @ $45/hr = $270
    time wasted on a simple $25 program

gaurentee I'll never make this mistake again and will just start using pirated programs,, cheaper and less of a hassle to the end user.
    both paypal and disc soft have terrible user support
    Last edited by cozmic_debris; 05.08.2009, 17:14. Reason: spelling

Did you send an email using Send Message :: Disc-Soft.com form?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I see you're fast at deleting comments but that's as far as it goes.

I not only used the form, but I also used the TELEPHONE and physically talked to the incompetent people in charge.
      As I stated,so far I've invested well over 6 hours of my time

neither disc soft nor paypal are willing to take resposibility
      and yet I'm still out $25

Comment

I will check your account, is the email address the same here as over at disc-soft?
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

this is my last attempt, next I go to my legal dept.
          won't it feel good to know that your legal fees will be much more than the $25 I am out .............
          Last edited by Blazkowicz; 05.08.2009, 19:24.

Comment

Well, we got a complaint from Paypay (sent by user) that:
            there was "unauthorized access" from Paypal "j.... at cozmos.net"

Is this your e-mail?

Of course we have refunded such transaction and respective license has been blocked.

So who sent this complaint to Paypal? (I mean "unauthorized access")
            Some other hacker not you?

Please clarify this.

Comment

as I have continually said (on phone and in email)
              when I reported to paypal I reported a double charge
              the filipino person helping me (from paypal) called it an unauthorized charge (not me)

attached is an image from my online banking showing there is now ONE payment to disc-soft/paypal and that it is STILL paid
              look at the very bottom of image.

and again, this has taken WAY TOO MUCH OF MY TIME

Comment

well better send please, by PM to me all the details: WHAT happened and mention there your Disc-Soft.com and Paypal e-mails!

Comment

obviously we can not be at fault IF Paypal employees made some errors there!

Well, please send me a PM and we will clarify what happened and obviuosly we will fix the problem immediately!

Sorry for inconvenience which occured I guess due some confusion from Paypal side.

Comment

I sent you a PM...

waiting response from you...

Comment

you have 2 PM's now .......

Comment

Originally Posted by cozmic_debris View Post
                        attached is an image from my online banking showing there is now ONE payment to disc-soft/paypal and that it is STILL paid
                        look at the very bottom of image.

and again, this has taken WAY TOO MUCH OF MY TIME

Honestly speaking there is NO any Disc-Soft transaction(s) shown on image you've attached. "PAYPAL INST XFER" has similar transaction amount but it is obvious that PayPal canceled your transaction of August, 1. Then, August 5 (i,e, today) your transaction cancellation was reversed and therefore your License has been restored now.

Even IF all this was PayPal fault we don't see any fault(s) from our side as we always MUST follow PayPal instructions regarding transaction cancellation(s).

Comment

ok after your PM we found all your transactions! (valid transaction and "unauthorized" transactions)
                          in our opinion the main reason for this story is confusion from Paypal side.

But anway, now situation will be fixed!

we will respond in this thread some minutes later!

thank you for your understanding!

Comment

as far as I'm concerned, if you're going to use paypal , then you're both at fault when something goes wrong and noone wants to accept responsibility

will respond once I get file downloaded and installed with no issues ..........

Comment

Originally Posted by cozmic_debris View Post
                              as far as I'm concerned, if you're going to use paypal , then you're both at fault when something goes wrong and noone wants to accept responsibility

will respond once I get file downloaded and installed with no issues ..........
                              Unfortunately we have NO idea why PayPal treats some transaction as unauthorized so that is your responsibility to prove them your transaction is valid.

We just give License(s) to customer(s) that reported by payment processor (PayPal) as have been paid successfully for our product(s).

Comment

Working...
                              X