Drive gone: Vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive gone: Vista

Hey, I have Daemon tools lite, and im running 32 bit vista. I installed it and then the next time i started my system my physical CD drive was gone, or overridden or something. Im not sure exactly what could be causing the problem, im not very tech literate at all and would greatly appreciate it if some one could explain what i might be able to do to restore my CD drive to functionality, it doesn't really matter to me if that involves removing Daemon tools or not. So maybe someone could explain it in a way that isnt to technical for me.

Thanks.

Also a side note,

When i activate ITunes it says that the "registry setting used by iTunes drivers for importing and burning CDs and DVDs are missing" and says i should re-install itunes, im not sure if this is relevant but i figure i should mention that

Again, thank you for any help you may be able to give.

Download ImgBurn -> Tools -> Filter Driver Load Order -> Delete all Filters -> Computer Restart
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      Download ImgBurn -> Tools -> Filter Driver Load Order -> Delete all Filters -> Computer Restart
      thats going to pretty much clear my hard drive though isnt it? so ill need to back it up

Comment

Working...
      X