flightsim 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flightsim 2004

I am trying to mount flightsim4 disc4 I have the drive show up but when I enter the file name nothing happens .The reason why I want to do this is that you must have disc 4 in the drive for flightsim to start. and after a while you could get wear on the disc and it will render it useless. This has happened to me in the pass. I am not a pirate, I merely want to protect my disc,that I paid $49.00 for. I have bought and paid for all my flightsims and i have everyone of them since 1988. I have posted this before but no one seems to want to come back to me.

which program and profile did you use to create the image ?

Olivier

Comment

I have the flightsim 4 disc in dvd drive and in my computer it shows the dvd drive as f and the image drive g and it is blank When I go to mount it asks for the file and I typed in where the file wasc:\program files\miscrosoft games\fs9 but that didn't work it says wrong file then i put in what the disc in the dvd read fs_disc4 I just can not seem to get it ,I am new at Daemon tools so you have to bear with me ,I do appreciate your comeback,thank you

Comment

Ok please read also DAEMON TOOLS manual it shall help and over post in the forum,
        here is a little procedure that you must follows :

- Get a free demo of ALCOHOL or BLINDWRITE and install it (I suggest ALCOHOL)
        - Create an image (safedisc 2/3 profile for alcohol) of your cd (if you can, I suggest that you put the cd in the cd writer to speed up the image creation)

- Then mount this image (the file generated by ALCOHOL or BLINDWRITE) with DAEMON

- Play the game

you can also check FASTDUMP method in the forum, this will accelerate the image creation but is is not mandatory.

Olivier

Comment

Flightsim 2004

Hi,
          Well i finnally got the imagine on the spare drive,it took me a while but I got it. and it works great. I want to thank you for your help.Now I am trying to make a copy of play station 2 disc so I can keep the original from getting strached up but I am not doing too good , don't know axactly what i am doing yet. have a great day.

Comment

Working...
          X