Problems mounting image with a game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems mounting image with a game

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I came to answer a question (and I checked if there were already similar problems, but couldn't find any).

Now to my question. I have recently bought a videogame, Amerzone. I had troubles with the cds, they wouldn't load, so at an adventure game's forum, they suggested I try to install your program, Daemon Tools Lite 4.30 and explained me how to mount the image of a game. The thing worked in fact well, as I didn't have any more problems with the game. The problem came when I had to switch discs... I couldn't access to the program icon to change the disc, and if I tried to press the Windows button the computer would go to the desktop for like a second, and then switch to the game again. I tried to set up some commands to summon the "change image" window, but the same thing occurred over and over. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance for the attention.

Hallo Daphoenyx and welcome to the forums.
    Originally Posted by Daphoenyx View Post
    ...and if I tried to press the Windows button the computer would go to the desktop for like a second, and then switch to the game again.
    Try to Alt-Tab to desktop.
    If that doesn't work as well then create a second virtual drive in DT and mount both images
    - if the game doesn't want the other CD to be absolutely in the same drive.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

OOohhh thank you Terramax, such an easy solution, yet it's been weeks I've been trying to figure it out. It worked both with alt+tab and with mounting a second image (I didn't even know there was that option with DT).

Thank you again!!!

Comment

Working...
      X