The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king not working :S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king not working :S

Hello, as you can see, i am trying to play "The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king" over hamachi. I was researching and i found out that i need a maxi - mini image. So after painful searching on the google i found it. So i used Y.A.S.U v1.5.8111 to cloak it and Deamon Tools Lite 4.30.2.

My maxi - mini image is downloaded from "game burn world"

Google: "LORD OF THE RINGS: BATTLE FOR MIDDLE EARTH 2 v1.0 [ENGLISH] MAXI MINI BACKUP IMAGE"

And after i mount & cloak , i try to start the game but i get error:
    Last edited by burekkebap; 19.08.2009, 15:19.

Start game using the desktop/start menu shortcut, and not by trying to run executables which actually are not present in a mini/maxi image
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      Start game using the desktop/start menu shortcut, and not by trying to run executables which actually are not present in a mini/maxi image
      Oh man thanks! i own you one! :P i have been f***ing with that all day just because i clicked the wrong exe XD , well, thank you very much

Comment

technically it became a .com file, thats why you get that warning with 16 bit mentioned, happens because the 'exe' on the mini image is typically alll zeroes, which eventually leads to a crash
        my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Working...
        X