Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools does not remember any mounted images after logon for a while

Hello,

I have a problem with Daemon Tools and multi-user-accounts.
    The application does not remember/forget all the mounted images when I do not play for a several day.
    I can not find a topic in the forum with the same problem.

Daemon Tools does not remember any mounted image when I do not logon after a few days. Must mount the image again. When I play a game with a mounted image the same day and the next day or a few days after eachother then there is no problem. But when a do not play the next day or a few days then Daemon Tools will ''forget'' all the mounted images and I must mount the images again when I want to play the games.

I have WinXP and Daemon Tools, but unkown specifed version.
    I got the same problem on a computer with Vista and did install the last version that was released at the time.

Each user has its own account on the computer. Some users have limited restrictions. I did use one with Admin rights.

Mayby my problem is a bug?
    Please can somebody help me?

Greets, Ralf

Make sure that 'Automount' and 'Autostart' options are enabled.
    Also some security software/tools can block DAEMON Tools activity.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
      Make sure that 'Automount' and 'Autostart' options are enabled.
      Also some security software/tools can block DAEMON Tools activity.
      The icon from Daemon Tools-application does not appear in the Systemtray, when I did login on another account. Must start Daemon Tools by manual and I did now activate these checkboxes. The application(s) from security software and driver are visible by default here. Daemon Tools is automaticly detected by the security software/tools and stays in the trusted list. Now I did mount some images and I will try the next week of it still works.

Comment

After remount all the dropped/lost images at the start from the weekend I can play the whole weeeknd with mounting again next login or boot from the computer. Then I don't play a few days after eachother by skipping them and later I want to play a game by a mounted image after these days, I can play them. But the next weekend, when I wanna play again then I must remount everyone again! Some kind of a bug?!
        The images are mounte on the other user accounts too. Windows will open these images like a yet inserted disk.

Comment

Working...
        X