Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD image not mounting

Using DT lite 4.30.4.0027
    I have created a DVD image in Nero Burning ROM 9.0.9.4 and when I try to mount it in DT, the name of the virtual drive changes from DVD Drive (E to CD Drive (E and clicking on it gives the error that there is no disk in the drive. When I un-mount the image, the name goes back to DVD Drive.

I've tried Nero's .iso and .nrg formats to no resolve. I've also tried as UDF and ISO with no change.

I can burn this image to physical DVD media and it mounts as a DVD just fine.

Try to recreate an image via DAEMON Tools.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
      Try to recreate an image via DAEMON Tools.
      I don't see an option for this.
      It used to work and then I upgraded to XP (late, I know) and now it's not working. I'm also using a newer version of Nero and DT than I was on Win2k, so it seems like it should be more compatible, not less.

Comment

Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
        I don't see an option for this.
        DAEMON Tools Lite Help: Creating an Image File

Comment

It looks like this is only to create an image from physical media.
          I want to create an ISO (or UDF or whatever) from scratch using various files and folders and then create an image from that.

Comment

1. Open Image Editor.
            2. Add data to the image via Explorer panel. Select needed folders and files and drag'n'drop them to Project panel or right click in Project panel → Add files....
            3. Click Save.

Comment

Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
              Using DT lite 4.30.4.0027
              I have created a DVD image in Nero Burning ROM 9.0.9.4 and when I try to mount it in DT, the name of the virtual drive changes from DVD Drive (E to CD Drive (E and clicking on it gives the error that there is no disk in the drive. When I un-mount the image, the name goes back to DVD Drive.

I've tried Nero's .iso and .nrg formats to no resolve. I've also tried as UDF and ISO with no change.

I can burn this image to physical DVD media and it mounts as a DVD just fine.
              Did you try to mount the image to a different drive or just that one? Sometimes whenever I mount a certain image 2 a drive that worked previously it does the same, it ussually help for me 2 change the drive letter and then it mounts fine.....
              Never cross a bridge until you come to it

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
                1. Open Image Editor.
                Results for site:DAEMON Tools Lite Help: Introduction image editor No results (0.45s)

From http://daemonpro-help.com/general_us...e_editor.html:

"DAEMON Tools Image Editor is a lightweight easy to use application that is included to DAEMON Tools Pro suite"

I have Lite, not Pro.

Is no one else having a problem mounting DVD images authored in Nero?

Comment

Working...
                X