Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can not mount Iso as game --- NO Autorun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not mount Iso as game --- NO Autorun.

I have done what the kid in the below video has said to do to mount the iso. I do so and I get autorun... But not one that will setup my game. One that has click here to view images click here to view images in windows, and open folder to view files... WHen I try to run setup by clicking on setup within the files I get the following message : the installation package can not be opend blah blah blah.. and then when I click on the crack i get : The version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you are running. CHeck you computers system information to see whether you need an x86(32bit) or x64(64 bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

I have a 64 bit pc... I just built it. I have a folder called x86 program files that all of my games and programs get sent to... Why is that if I have a 64 bit os? COuld that be the problem? Or is my daemon tools just not reading the game as a game...

Specify your DAEMON Tools and OS versions. Does DAEMON Tools work well with other images?
    Perhaps you have bad image. Try to recreate it from original disc. Use corresponding profile if it is needed.

Comment

Working...
    X