Mounting a iso files gives me a "Blank CD"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounting a iso files gives me a "Blank CD"

when i mount a iso file ( i tryed 5 of them ) then it pops up with that window on the picture.

daemon tools worked correctly about 1-2 months ago, haven't used since then.

Specify your DAEMON Tools and OS versions. Did you try to mount these image files on other PCs?

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
      Specify your DAEMON Tools and OS versions. Did you try to mount these image files on other PCs?

DT version - Daemon Tools Lite 4.30.4.0027
      OS version - Windows XP Professional Version 2002 service pack 3

Yes, i did they worked

Comment

Try to install SPTD 1.60 (DuplexSecure - Downloads) and then reinstall DT.

Comment

Try to install SPTD 1.60 (DuplexSecure - Downloads) and then reinstall DT.
          now it doesn't show that "blank CD" , but when i mount the image then it doesn't do nothing :S

Comment

Check "Autostart" and "Automount" options.

Comment

Check "Autostart" and "Automount" options.
              i did still nothing happens. I went to my computer double-clicked on dvd drive ( I: ) the one dt created, and it gave me this error

Comment

Seems either the correct drivers are missing/not installed, and/or some filter driver interferes, so check these threads:

Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper View Post

i dont fully understand the first one, and on the second one the microsoft link doesn't work :/

Comment

MS knowledge base article works ok for me?
                    Regarding the first, what exactly do you see in device manager -> properties of the virtual device (should be in CD/DVD-ROM devices section)? Which drivers are installed (should be imapi.sys, cdrom.sys, storprop.dll and redbook.sys - and may be some other filter driver)?
                    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Same issue researched

I have been researching this issue for some time now. I have absolutely the same issue with DT not loading up any cds. Actually this isnt DTs fault. I think securom has something to do with this and of course some drivers or software that is preventing windows from reading the CD. I have tried finding securom and removing it, i guess i failed. I m really stuck now with any prog similar to DT(for example allcohol 120) not loading up CDs which i could previously load. Anyway with some ISO progs i can at least examine the cd for contents, but still i cant extract files or install the games. Seems something is blocking this. If someone out there who had the same issue or knows what he is talking bout plz help!!!

Comment

I have the same issue. I have done lots of research bout it. Its not DT that cant handle it. Its something to do with Windows updates, anti viruses, drivers or what not. If anyone can figure this out please help.

Comment

Working...
                        X