wierd neverwinter nights 2 message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wierd neverwinter nights 2 message

I was using DT lite to work NWN2, and it was working fine until I installed the Zehir expansion. After trying to play the game, I got a "Please remove disc from current CD/DVD drive and insert the original disc in another drive d:.". This message appears after running the file and after hitting "play". I can update the game just fine, but thats all I can do without the error.

I tried a few fixes and eventually uninstalled everything. After re-installing the original NWN2 only, I got the same message. Any help?

Set your virtual drive to d:\ then and your previously physical drive of d:\ to something else.
    It is also possible you have to use an antiblacklisting tool like DTE or YASU.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Thanks for the help. I changed my physical to F: and my virtual to D:. The result was the same message, only this time directing me to the F: drive. Does that mean I'm blacklisted?

Comment

@zylah
        Try an antiblacklisting tool as suggested by Blazkowicz.
        But only YASU is capable of cloaking the virtual drives of DT lite.

P.S.: have you patched NWN2 to latest version ?
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I patched fully and can access the game now. Thanks again for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X