• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D3.46

Operating System: W98SE
    Burning Software: NERO
    Anti-virus Software: ESAFE
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

Using the old version it was very fine to use it. But, after when my computer hang all the mounts are gone (diferent times). I try to install the new version 3.46 (over the old one) but after that I have 8 device drives. Uninstalling the program does not give the drives back. Also deleted them bij windows (by the CD's - I am sorry but I have a Dutch version) does not work. After start W again the drives still staying there. How can I remove them and use your interresting program again???

Un-install current version, then follow the steps described in thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum. If older version was <3.43 also check this, and this.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

thanks

I have removed the PnP BIOS extension (two times !!) and now the drives are gone. It is new for me that I, after uninstalling a program, have to remove this drivers. I have installed the program again and hope it will works just as before. Excluding the problem that the mountings are gone after a crash. Thank you a lot for this interesting program.

Comment

You remove Daemon Tools via control panel -> software only! On "good" systems this will remove Daemon Tools completely. The mentionded procedures are only for "bad" systems, where un-installation fails due to some problem.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

First I have installed the newest version over the oldest. That gives 8 drives. I uninstalled the program and the 8 drives still staying. After removing the drivers they gone and after that I installed the new version again.

Comment

Working...
          X