Need a good virtual rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a good virtual rom

I've got a portable notebook for my son, and since it is small it doesn't have an internal rom drive.. Which is good cause I don't want him with CSs, but now I can't get a program I got to work without the external drive. The program is $300, so I'm going to take it back if I can't get it to work how I need it to.

Anyways, I've shelled out hard cash for 3 v-drive programs already, and none of them work for this learing program I'm waging war against. it has Securom 7.xx. [since it is a educational program, no one has a NO-CD crack]

I'm interested in Daemon Tools, but I can't get the trial to work because it never activates.

I installed Daemon Lite and YASU, and thry do not allow the program to run.

Any thoughts how I can get the DT trial to test, or a real cloaking program to work. I'm willing to pay for a solution, just tired of paying for stuff that don't work.

- i feel like the $300 program is $290 of cd protection, and $10 of application.

Originally Posted by rbabs View Post
    I'm interested in Daemon Tools, but I can't get the trial to work because it never activates.
    What error message do you get?

Comment

I get no error, it hangs waiting to validate. The site says it will email me, but I never get the email with the activation. I have no junk mail filtering.

Comment

Have you used the same email address as in the forum?
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

yes, same email that is registared on this form.

Comment

Can you tell us which program you are using?
            Georgian Translator

Comment

for DT: I'm looking to install v4.35.0306

via: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/downloads/dtproStd

For my son: I'm looking to run Boardmaker Plus v6.4.1.0, without the external rom drive.

Seems if SecuROM is not running, the main .exe is asking for the CD to be put inthe drive. So I'm looking to use DT and YASU.

Comment

Working...
              X