Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Win2000 & debugger message

Hi,

I have been through the threads talking about this annoying "Windows 2000 and SPTD 1.6 required - turn debugger off...".

Problem is that I do not have any of the anti-virus/spyware apps mentioned, I just have AVG 8.5. I tried turning it off (resident shield off), but to no avail. I have spent the whole evening installing, rebooting, installing SPTD separately,...

Please help, I am about to throw this PC through the window...

I have Windows 7 Pro, AVG 8.5, and DT 4.35.5.68

Is this a clean Win 7 install or an upgrade?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

It's a clean install.

One thing to add. Initially I tried to install 4.0.30 before 35 was out but I did uninstall prior to installing 35

Comment

Originally Posted by Raidersan View Post
        Hi,

I have been through the threads talking about this annoying "Windows 2000 and SPTD 1.6 required - turn debugger off...".

Problem is that I do not have any of the anti-virus/spyware apps mentioned, I just have AVG 8.5. I tried turning it off (resident shield off), but to no avail. I have spent the whole evening installing, rebooting, installing SPTD separately,...

Please help, I am about to throw this PC through the window...

I have Windows 7 Pro, AVG 8.5, and DT 4.35.5.68
        Did you try uninstalling AVG and test then(should be quick enough to try) you should be able 2 determine if it is causing a problem or not. If AVG isn't the problem you can just install it again.
        Never cross a bridge until you come to it

Comment

Working...
        X