Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with Hibernation + Daemon Tools, windows7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Hibernation + Daemon Tools, windows7?

Since installing Daemon Tools Lite my win7 comp won't stay asleep or in hibernation. I've checked different fora and know about turning off wake ups from hardware and such. I've seen some posts discussing problems with all of the image mounting software, including Daemon tools, which makes me wonder if that's the problem. Is it currently a problem? Is there a fix, aside from uninstalling? thanks

Which version did you install?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

^^ New(est) versions available @ here & 'ere...

Originally Posted by appliances View Post
      I've seen some posts discussing problems with all of the image mounting software, including Daemon tools, which makes me wonder if that's the problem.
      & 1 (what posts, where @? ).

Comment

I have no problems with hibernation on Windows 7 x86 and Windows Vista x86 sp2 (checked with DTPro 4.30.0305/4.35.0306, DT Lite 4.30.4/4.35.5).
        So what is your DT version?

Comment

It's version 4.35.5.0068

Comment

I should make it clear that I'm trying to see if this has been identified by others as a problem as well. In searching for hibernation fixes I had seen a variety of posts from earlier in the year related to win7 release candidate conflicts with Alcohol 52 and 120, and one person mentioned Daemon. If it's not currently an issue, I don't feel it's appropriate to ask for help with my installation only. I'll assume it's something else.

Comment

We're investigating your problem.

Comment

Problem with hibernation too

Hi, I have tried to install Daemon Tools (DT43556-0091.exe) on Windows7 Ultimate 32bit, and hibernation stopped working too.

I was installing also some MS windows .NET Framework update just before and did not restart the PC (notebook).

Then because of bluescren after "Starting..." Screen - I had to boot into safe mode several times to restore to previous point, finally notebook booted to Win7...

But hibernation disabled afterwards.

Pls, respond, If You have any idea regarding this problem, or I can provide You any information.

Regards,

Martin

Comment

Working...
                X