DT-Lite disapears after re-boot in Vista Home Premium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT-Lite disapears after re-boot in Vista Home Premium

I installed DT Lite v4.35.5 without any errors and it worked perfectly yesterday....

Today when I booted up my Dell Studio Laptop I got a Windows error message that it wanted re-boot using the System-Restore... I let it proceed... After it completed its error correction process I recieved the following msg... "This program requires at least Windows 2000 with SPTD 1.60 or higher. Kernal debugging must be deactivated."

I came here and installed the SPTD 1.62 (64bit) and rebooted... No errors but tha application did not load (no icon in the system tray or on the Gadgets bar). I re-booted...

On the re-boot I recieved the same msg about having to use the system restore... No I get the same SPTD msg.

I am using a brand new Dell Studio laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium (64bit)

Currently the application is NOT loading!
    If I try to re-install DT-Lite I get a msg saying that it is not a valid Win32 application.

Thanks
    Phill
    What is going on?

Please perform the steps described here:
    DAEMON Tools Professional Help: You must reboot after previous operation

Regarding win32 message:
    You need to redownload the setup as it seems it is corrupt.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Solution works...

Thanks... your solution worked... I am not sure what I did wrong the first time but the everything including the Gadget etc. works now...

Thanks
      Phill

Comment

Working...
      X