Problem with Sidebar Gadget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Sidebar Gadget

I'm running windows 7 and downloaded the latest daemon tools. Upon reboot I get the following error Line: 46 Error: 'null' is null or not an object daemon tools. After I hit no for debug the widget pops up.

Please describe your problem more detailed (in step-by-step format). Post screenshots.

Comment

Installed latest dameon tools for windows 7. Reboot error comes up see attachment. I also attached the debug. Select yes or no to debug. If I select no widget comes up.
      Attached Files

Comment

Your posts were moved to new thread because your problem isn't related to Kernel Debugger.
        It will be investigated.

Comment

I've sent updated gadget to you by email. Please reinstall gadget and verify if your problem is still reproduced. Inform me about the results.

Comment

That worked perfectly. Thanks!

Comment

I get the same error when I reboot and the gadget tries to start. Can I get the fixed gadget as well? If not can you tell me when it will be available to everyone?

Comment

DTLite.zip - updated gadget

Comment

Thank you for posting the fix. When I click on the link it says I do not have permission.

Comment

Please try again.

Comment

That did it. Thank you very much.
                      It also fixed my problem. No more error message.

Comment

Hi. I have experienced the same problem in my windows vista, reported it here, I got it fixed installing this new gadget.
                        Why isn't this fixxed gadget added to daemon tools download yet since so many people have experienced this problem?

My post: http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f19/dae...problem-25589/

Comment

Originally Posted by doraimom View Post
                          Why isn't this fixxed gadget added to daemon tools download yet since so many people have experienced this problem?
                          Only three people reported about problems with Sidebar Gadget. So, most likely updated gadget will be included to the next DT Lite version.

Comment

Also got the same problem. Got it fixed with the new gadget. Thank you.

Comment

Can I be provided with the updated gadget?

I'm having the same error '46' when I try to install the sidbar gadget.

Comment

Working...
                              X