Updated DT Lite 4.35.5 gadget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated DT Lite 4.35.5 gadget

In case you have any problems with the current gadget, please check with this new gadget:

Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Just wondering, does this Gadget work if I am using DT Pro??

Reason for asking is that I added it to my computer that has DT Pro installed and I get "Gadget Initialisation error"

Comment

So far it is only working for DT Lite, but one for Pro is planned.
      Peace Through Power

Comment

Many thanks for the reply, much appreciated

Comment

Hi, I installed DTLite few weeks ago and the Gadget was fully working (great tool!); 5 days ago, after a reboot, the gadget do not show up anymore and there's no way to bring it back. If I try to add it nothing happens
          I already tried to uninstall and reinstall DTLite with no luck...
          How can I solve the problem?

I'm using Vista Ultimate x64 with 4Gb of RAM.

BR

Comment

Specify your DTLite version.

Comment

I have the same problem. Rebuilt my PC few days ago, installed DT Lite 4.35.6.0091, got the sidebar gadget, worked great. Rebooted my PC after a few days, and no more gadget.
              It is still in the gadget list, but dragging it on desktop does nothing.

Pls help, i loved this gadget.

OS is Win7 x64.

Comment

No Gadget on Desktop

v4.35.6, also tried the updated gadget and no change.

New win7 system, worked fine for a while, but just stopped. uninstall/reinstall doesn't help.

When gadget screen is up, all other gadgets can be activated by double clicking or dragging to desktop.

DTLite gadget will not however. Too bad, it was convenient lil app.

Comment

Windows 7 Professional 32, DAEMON Tools lite 4.35.6.0091

At Windows startup, I get the script error 55:
                  'null' is null or is not an object (translated from italian version)

I click 'No' and the gadget starts normally.

Another error:
                  If I open RSS from gadget and I close it, I got this error:
                  Line: 121
                  Error: object required (necessario oggetto in Italian)

I use Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, but I uninstalled it and got same errors.

Comment

Windows 7 Professional 64, DAEMON Tools lite 4.35.6.0091

For now, on the desktop, with english OS everything fine.
                    On the notebook I've just updated from Home Premium to pro in italian ( alwais x64 ) and it works fine.
                    I'll edit this post if something doesn't work anymore.

Thank you DaemonTools Team, I couldn't live without your lite edition ^^ It's better then anything else.

Comment

Win7 x64, DT Lite 4.35.6 ..Well, it started off giving me all kinds of headaches. After googling for a while, I finally gleaned enough information to try to install it by turning off all my antivirus stuff, and using 'Run as Administrator'.

So, it appears to have installed successfully, I'm looking at the Mount'N'Drive Manager, but the Gadget is playing like it's the phantom of the opera. Drag it to the desktop, nothing. Double-click it nothing.

From the responses I've read, it sounds like you guys are getting really sick of answering stupid questions, but these are issues you should probably look in to. How many people have considered paying for the pro version, but given up because they can't get the lite version installed?

Does anybody have any suggestions, or anything resembling a fix?

I'm almost scared to restart my computer, in case the whole thing stops working again. ^^

Anyway, the full version I'm using is DT Lite 4.35.6.0091 if that makes a difference.

I assume the gadget posted above is older than the one included? I haven't tried it yet. Won't try it until I get some feedback here. Thanks so much!
                      Last edited by Blazkowicz; 27.09.2010, 05:05.

Comment

So do I get you right the gadget isn't displayed at all or just doesn't do anything?

Yes, above gadget is older as it was for 4.35.5 and now we have 4.35.6. Will unstick the topic.
                        Peace Through Power

Comment

The gadget doesn't display at all.

Fresh Windows install. A couple of crashed out DT Lite installs, but it appears to have installed correctly now. ..antivirus progrmas are still turned off (Avast and Comodo) so they're not interfering.

I see the icon in the Gadget manager thingy, but it won't show up on the desktop.

Thanks for the quick response!

Comment

You aren't using Comodo Version 5? If so, goto into program -> Defense+ tab -> Defense+ Settings -> Check "Deactivate the Defense+ permanently (Requires a system restart" -> Reboot
                            Peace Through Power

Comment

Well crap! Current version, Comodo Internet Security Premium, it says 5.0.162636.1135

It's still disabled, so I don't think that's the problem, but I'll permanently disable it, reboot and be back here in a few minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X