CD-RW // DVD write problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD-RW // DVD write problem

I installed Deamon Tools lite, I have windows Vista Home premium. It will see the drive, see disks, but when I load the cd-rw program to make a new cd // dvd it will say my dvd can not read/write. I made sure it was on my drive. I also use cdburnXP, and it only sees the E Drive (What Deamon uses) and it does not see my D Drive. I can write dvd's using windows software but I don't like that.

What is your DT version?

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
      What is your DT version?
      4.35.5 is what I have.

Comment

disable in DT "HideCDr/Atip"

Comment

Originally Posted by moonie View Post
          disable in DT "HideCDr/Atip"
          Thanks, where do I find that? I went in preferences and could not find that option. I also have the DT gadget.

Comment

@jras20
            If you haven't touched that option before it should be disabled by default.
            Just in case it isn't: it can be found in Tools/Preferences/Advanced section
            DAEMON Tools Professional Help: Tools menu
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

@Terramex
              If he has DT Gadget installed, he has normally DT Lite.
              Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                @Terramex
                I did do a normall DT lite install I still can't find that option in the advance menu. Is there something I am missing?
                Last edited by Blazkowicz; 01.12.2009, 16:57.

Comment

Do you have Alcohol or virtual drive software or some other burning software installed?
                  Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

@Terramex
                    You have a point there
                    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Do you have Alcohol or virtual drive software or some other burning software installed?
                      No other Virtual drive software, just deamon. I use cdburnXP to burn my dvd backups, and all it sees is the deamon drive, my "windows Vista" dvd burning works, but I don't like using that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X