SecureROM persists with Yasu 1.6.9040 and DTlite 4.35.5.0068

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SecureROM persists with Yasu 1.6.9040 and DTlite 4.35.5.0068

I've reused an older pc for my two preschoolers to run educational software titles on and avoid trashing my main rig. I've used DTlite to make images of the original CD's so the kids won't get the cd's all scratched.

One specific title (released c. 2007) apparently used SecureROM as I get a "Install orginal disc (1000)" error when I try to autorun the .mds image. I've tried checking and unchecking "RMPS" and "SecureROM" in Preferences/Advanced" with no success. I also downloaded and used YASU 1.6.9040_public with no success either.

Any ideas are very much appreciated.

Thanks

How did you create the image?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

DTlite's Disc Imaging

Comment

Then your image isn't good enough for SR.

Create an image with DT Pro and New SecuROM profile and also try different DPM speeds.
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Installed DTPro, made the image at 24x and it runs ok on the kids' pc running DTlite. Thanks for your help!

Comment

How is there a difference between the images created with DTlite and DTpro?

Comment

Lite doesn't read any specific detailed info of the disc and Pro does iti.
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
              X