• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot install dt3.46

Operating System: xp w/ sp1
    Burning Software: none as of right now
    Anti-virus Software: none
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

hello all. i have a problem. really weird problem. i have read through most of the forums and couldnt find a solution. but my problem is that when i try to install dt, and after reboot, i get 2 pop-up screen saying "invalid device". i go to check under system properties ->device manager, and down to scsi and raid controllers, there is a yellow exclamation mark on "scsi/raid host controllers". i click on properties and inside the status i get "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)

If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system.

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device."

i dun think having enough resources is the problem cause i have no pci card, usb drive. i try disabling couple of drives but still did not cure my problems. what else could be the problems? any suggestions?

Daemon virtual raid scsi device name's is : D346PRT SCSI Controller

Do you see this name in SCSI RAID device controllers list ?

Olivier

Comment

no i only see "scsi/raid host controllers" w/ a yellow exclamation mark. so that means something is not install right or something is wrong w/ my system?

Comment

Try to remove it, normaly DAEMON TOOLS will reinstall it automatically

Comment

ok, i went to remove the "scsi/raid host controllers" and after reboot, the same thing occur. i have also tried this with dt3.41 and dt3.33. none seems to work. i guess something is wrong with my systems. any other suggestion?

Comment

Your system is very strange, as Daemon uses no resources at all.
            Uninstall it, reboot and reinstall. Then check device manager before reboot. Is it ok? Only after reboot such problem?

Comment

yea, my system is weird. yep after install w/o restart yet, i looked inside device manager and it says "scsi/raid host controllers", which is incorrect. i hope a format will cure this problem. anything else before i reformat?

Comment

Before you reformat, send me please your setupapi.log file from Windows folder to venom386@daemon-tools.cc

Comment

you got email

Comment

Working...
                  X