yasu help needed, can't find it anywer'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yasu help needed, can't find it anywer'

This is a question about yasu. It seems as a version 2+ has been released but I can't seem to find it anywhere for windows xp.

I want to play GTR Evolution without having to use my dvd. I used to play it without problem but I had to reinstall windows and initially reinstall all the software.

After this new installation I can't seem to get to run GTR withoug the DVD by using YASU 1.5...

Does anyone have an url where I can get the latest version of yasu to play GTR Evolution once again ?

And which error do you get of SecuROM?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

sry 4 my late reply, I wasn't aware that my post was approved :/

Uum the error messages are (in Dutch) different. But the most common one is :

conflict with emulation software accured. See http://www.securerom.com/message.asp?m=emu&c=25000&l=nl for more details.

And then there is another one that states:

A needed security component cannot be activated. This program can't be executed (5023).

It's strange shit I tell you that. This all used to work like a charm but since I had to repair windows xp home it went awol.

Comment

Are you sure it is error 25000? Site can't be found and only emu leaves to 'X-OOM' Game Clone of the original disc.

Security module means either a blacklisted yasu or you maybe used some monitor tool, try to reboot.
        Peace Through Power

Comment

sry, my bad
          SecuROM

Comment

Try YASU 1.6.
            Peace Through Power

Comment

error:

conflict with emulation sof......

The same as before, so no luck

I don't want to bother you too much with my shit though, it's not a biggy although I know my dvd is gonna brake eventually. Maybe I ought to reinstall the game cos my registry might have been modified (negatively)...

Comment

Working...
              X